This course teaches how to 'navigate' the online learning site.
Participants learn to:
- 'navigate' their way around the Homepage
- communicate with the facilitators and other participants
- create online profiles
- use the forums for discussions and asking questions
- format easy-to-read written posts
- understand basic online 'netiquette'
- use online vocabulary of blocks and columns, collapsing and opening, posting on forums, threading Replies, messaging, Choices and blogs.
By the end of the course, the participant should feel confident about using the online learning tools to begin their course.
This orientation course is required of all accounts before moving onto other courses.
- Facilitator: Mehak Alwani, Uganda
- Facilitator: Cary Clark, Site Manager, USA
- Facilitator: Zahra Hadi, USA
- Facilitator: Gulnar Jivraj, Facilitator, UK
- Facilitator: Narmina Kassam, Facilitator, Dubai
- Facilitator: Amir Kassam, UK
- Facilitator: Razia Laljee, Facilitator, UK
- Facilitator: Salima Minsariya, Uganda